I’m sick of people saying Thea is just a whiny brat.
- Her father and brother disappeared for 5 years, leaving her alone with a distant mother who was more focused on running Queen Consolidated and her new marriage than her daughter.
- In that 5 years, she started getting into a super unhealthy lifestyle of drugs, drinking, and partying constantly.
- When her brother came back, she hoped to get back the same close relationship they had before, but constantly got the cold shoulder.
- She’s constantly being lied to.
- When she finally got her life on track with a wonderful boyfriend and relationships with her friends and family, one of her best friends, which turned out to be her half-brother, dies.
- Her mother was on trial for terrorism.
- The man she found out to be her real father was responsible for that terrorism.
- She constantly had to worry about her boyfriend being injured or worse.
- Her boyfriend who had been struggling with emotional problems broke it off by hurting her.
- The woman who helped her get her life on track became an alcoholic and nearly ruined her own life.
- She was kidnapped twice and never really knew why.
- While trying to help the man she loves, he tried to kill her.
- HER MOTHER DIED MOMENTS AFTER MAKING UP WITH HER
- As far as she knows, everyone in her family her whole life was lying to her about who she really was.
- And she does a lot of this while running a business.
I THINK THEA DESERVES A LITTLE SLACK, GUYS.